Task 3.1 - Interesting practice
- Listen to pupil support teachers and principal teachers discuss ways in which subject teachers can be supported at school level to offer sensitive differentiation and/ or accommodations to pupils with dyslexia
- Identify and share with your group any further whole school approaches you have found effective
- Create a list of interesting practice from the videos and your group discussion
- Put an asterisk at any of these approaches you may want to introduce to your school to support pupils with dyslexia
- What actions could you take to incorporate these approaches at school level?
Task sheet C3.1 - Interesting practice